Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Nuclear is the worst way to power our planet. Nuclear is dangerous and horrible. Nuclear is something that you’d like to get rid of fast because nothing good would be coming your way if you live anywhere near it. Nuclear releases Radiation and it would effect your health, I saw a video of babies who were born deformed because of Nuclear 140,000 people were evacuated, with thousands more fleeing. 160 people at the plant at the time may have been exposed to the radiation. Everything came after the earthquake and the tsunami. Death’s after all of this was 1,800 and expected to rise because of everything going on. 6 months and 300,000 workers to build a giant steel tube and concrete designed to seal tons of nuclear fuel ç. Japan will need decades to clean up after Fukishima Daiichi the world’s worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl in 1986. These babies and people didn’t even live their life or grow old normally. Some of these people didn’t even get to live any more. Nuclear is the worst way to power the planet it’s horrible.  You can get Nuclear in you by just breathing it in, Once it’s in you its already running in your blood and it’s already starting to effect you, your health.

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you and I like how you added videos to support your conclusion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added good details and backed it up with some videos, too. You did a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job i also agree Nuclear is the thing we can depend on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Nuclear is the worst way to power the planet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree that Nuclear is the worst. Good details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you that nuclear is really bad for the planet. I like how you used videos to back up your evidence. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disagree I believe that fracking is a very deadly issue. I think it is worse than nuclear energy by far. Nuclear energy is one of the least harmful when it is contained. The accidents don't happen often. The energy is incredibly efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job : ). I agree with you as well. With Nuclear babys are born sick. They dont eventually get sick like the other power sources.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nuclear power is a God given angel compared to oil. Oil is much worse. It kills everything.

    ReplyDelete